Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So, that big news I mentioned...

 Remember in my last post when I said I had some big news coming...well, I guess it's official now, so I can say that I am a member of Sons of Turner And since I am a Son of Turner, that means I'm going to Maine this May with my watercolor instructor and 7 other students! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Maine should be fun for me since I love the Ocean, though I've never seen it...but I pretty much love everything that is aquatic in nature. Not sure if I want to swim in the ocean, but I want to see it and splash in it for sure. Also excited for the lighthouses. I would assume that, being in Maine, I would see at least one light house. And, I wish I could be excited about the lobster, but being allergic to all seafood prevents that. Oh well, at least I can eat the blueberries...and whoopie pies (which apparently are the state dessert!).

And directly following my return from Maine, I'm graduating! It's going to be a busy and probably extremely emotional week for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment