Saturday, April 16, 2011

Just a little inspiration

I just discovered this illustrator, Samantha Hahn, via tumblr, of all places! Hey who says tumblr is all bad?


Oh my goodness I am in LOVE with her illustrations! This woman's art is everything I want my art to be. I love her sweet, whimsical style and how she uses watercolor. I am so inspired right now. It's rather late, well, not that late, but I feel like I could start a painting now. This is how I want to feel about art, how I want other people to feel about my art! Samantha Hahn, if you are reading this, your art is seriously lovely!

2 comments:

  1. I can never find your 'ask' thingy on tumblr...I think it might be below where your theme will scroll.
    Anyway, this is in regards to your naturally dyed easter eggs. Aren't these pretty? I totally want to make them.
    http://www.santarosamom.com/forum/topics/natural-dye-colored-easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are REALLy cool! I like the designs on them. It would just be so ME to dye easter eggs with tea, too. Thanks for sharing :)

    and yeah, I think I'm going to change my theme soon on tumblr because so many people have trouble finding my ask box. Come to think of it, I don't even see it when I'm on my page.

    ReplyDelete